It is always good to hear from anyone who would like to work with the things we do, who share some of our ideas, values, and thoughts, and who can add something to it. The No Crisis Company is a small company without the means to hire people regularly, but if you feel that we can work together – now or some time in the future – please contact us and let us know about it. Maybe we can then find out something sooner or later.
Who do we need?
We would especially like to add some people who can sell licenses and subscriptions for Bitrix24, antivirus, and other products and services to Denmark, Sweden and the rest of the Nordic area. At first, this will be on a 100% commision basis – maybe, if everything goes well, it can later be changed into a fixed salary.
In a similar way, we would like to add people who have skills in one or more of the following:
- PHP development for websites etc. – specific skills within the spheres of Bitrix products are a big advantage
- CMS, CRM, and ERP – both analysis, development, consulting and all kinds of support
- Course development, for classrooms or online
- Teaching technical courses – regarding systems like Bitrix24 and also analysis and management methods and leadership topics
- Server installation, administration, monitoring, and maintenance – physical and virtual servers alike
- Integration of systems – communication and integrations platforms, databases, etc.
- Project and change management, business analysis
- Translation and business communication
- Other topics that you see fit
We expect that all employees, no matter the job and how their salary is calculated, are highly cooperative, collaborative, and service minded people. With a combined sense of people’s and business’ needs for both our clients and ourselves.
In order to fit in, you must be thorough with whatever work you do, making sure to check that it is alright and that you have answered all questions and considered all considerations. You thrive from delivering a good solution or problem fix – it is the smile in the face of a happy client that drives and motivates you.
If you have some of the skills we are looking for and would like to participate on a per-task basis, we would like to add you to our internal list of freelancers. Just contact us an let us know about your skills and wishes, and we will get back to you.
Next to the internal skills specified above, we might also, from time to time, need skills in C# or Java development, as well as development with and for a variety of platforms, including the LAMP stack, mobile devices, and Windows.
It is not possible, at present, to say how much work there will be and when – or which skills will be required.
We are interested in getting in touch with different types of partners. See more at Partners.